Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Office of the District Development Commissioner, Doda invited application for recruitment of 462 Prerak vacancies on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
The Government of Jammu and Kashmir is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir and its 3 Divisions and 22 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir, a judiciary and a legislative branch.
Closing Date of Application Forms: within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post
• Name of the Posts: Prerak
• Total Number of Posts: 462 Posts
• Candidate age should be between 18 – 37 years as on 1 January 2013.
• Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualifications: 10th passed from any recognized Board.
Candidates need to pay Treasury slip of Rs.10/- only.
Pay Scale: Rs.2000/- per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
• Application form complete in all respects, authenticated by Sarpanch concerned along with attested copies of all qualification certificates should reach in the office of ZEO concerned within 15 days from the date of publication of this notification.
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: 80 Vacancies for Junior Resident Post
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 for 1100+ Multiple Vacancies, Apply Till 11 February
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 28 Junior Scientific Assistant Posts
Dept of Women & Child Development Lakshadweep Recruitment 2019 for 8 DEO, Peon and other Posts