The admissions to Bachelor of Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.) courses of engineering colleges in Gujarat will be done through the JEE MAIN-2015, conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Admission procedure is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) under the Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State. For the admissions the candidates need to apply online.
Through JEE MAIN:
The admission in all the above mentioned participating institutes will be based on the scores of JEE MAIN conducted in the respective year and the marks in the class XII in the ratio of 60:40.
Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) is a scheme of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Admissions of Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) in Engineering/Architecture/Planningare are done under the 'DASA'scheme. DASA scheme includes National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), Schools of Planning and Architecture (SPAs), and other premier Technical Institutions in India.
Candidate must pass Class XII or equivalent from the Gujarat State Board or an equivalent recognized board, with a minimum of 45% (SC/ST 40%)
Candidates must appear for JEE MAIN-2015 and qualify in the same.
All the private, deemed, Government, Government aided and self financing colleges in the state of Haryana.
- Gujarat Engineering Admission-2015 will be through Off campus online counselling.
- There will be two rounds of Counselling.
- Candidates will have to apply online and indicate their choice of courses and colleges.
- Seat Allotment will be on the basis of merit, category and availability.
- Candidates have to report to the help centre for document verification after payment of fees as specified.
- Availability of Brochure with PIN: Last week of May, 2015
- Online Registration: Last week of May, 2015
- Submission of Online Registration form and necessary documents at Help Centers: Last week of May, 2015
- Seat Matrix Finalization: Second week of June, 2015
- Provisional Merit List: First week of July, 2015
- Mock Choice Filling: Upto second week of July, 2015
- Final Merit List: Second week of July, 2015
- Choice Filling for Round 1: Second week of July, 2015
- Seat Allotment: Fourth week of July, 2015
- Edit Choice Filling for Round 2: Last week of July, 2015
- Seat Allotment: Last week of July, 2015