The admissions to Bachelor of Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.) courses of engineering colleges in Haryana will be done through the JEE MAIN-2015, conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Admission procedure is conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). For the admissions the candidates need to apply online.
Through JEE MAIN:
The admission in all the above mentioned participating institutes will be based on the scores of JEE MAIN conducted in the respective year and the marks in the class XII in the ratio of 60:40.
Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) is a scheme of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Admissions of Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) in Engineering/Architecture/Planningare are done under the 'DASA'scheme. DASA scheme includes National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), Schools of Planning and Architecture (SPAs), and other premier Technical Institutions in India.
- Candidates must have qualified in JEE Main 2015
- Candidate must have passed Class XII from the Haryana State Board or an equivalent recognized board, with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST)
- Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with Chemistry / Bio-Technology/ Computer Science / Biology as optional subjects
- The candidates must register online for choice filling and enter the details along with Roll No.
- There will be two rounds of Counselling with a third round of manual counselling.
- Seat Allotments will be done as per merit of the students and the preferences filling process is completed.
All the private, deemed, Government, Government aided and self financing colleges in the state of Haryana.
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Payment of Counselling fee: First week of June, 2015
- Seat Allotment: Second week of June, 2015
- Reporting: Third week of June, 2015
- Online Registration, choice filling for Round 2: Third week of June, 2015
- Seat Allotment: Last week of June, 2015
- Reporting: Last week of June, 2015