Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of “Junior Research Fellows (JRF)”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 29 December 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29 December 2014.
- Date & Time of Interview: 30 December 2014
- Date of Joining the Project: 01 January 2015.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)”
No. of Posts: 03 Posts
- Possess M.Sc. or M. Tech. Degree in any branch of Life Sciences/ Chemical Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- Candidate must have qualified UGC/ CSIR – NET/ GATE/ ICMR/ DBT – JRF/ ICAR.
Age Limit for the candidate should be 28 years as on the last date of receipt of application and Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
Duration of the Appointment
Duration of the Appointment depends on the duration of the project. Appointment will be co- terminus with the project.
- For Project 1: Up to November 2016.
- For Project 1: Up to October 2017.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration on 30 December 2014, 3:00 PM at the Office of Head, Centre of Environment, Room 423, 3rd Floor, Old IST, JNTUH.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded and address to the “Prof. Ch. Sasikala, Professor and Head, Centre for Environment, IST, JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085” and also apply through e-mail at the email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org 29 December 2014.