Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) invited applications for Recruitment of 11 various non-teaching posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 1 September 2014.
Last date for online application forms: 1 September 2014
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Senior System Analyst –Communication and Information Services(CIS): 1
- Assistant Director (Physical Education) – Sports Office: 1
- Systems Analyst - School of Computational and Integrative Science (SC & IS): 1
- Assistant Archivist – Archives on Contemporary History (ACH): 1
- Professional Assistant – Central Library: 3
- Senior Technical Assistant – Advance Instrumentation Research Facility (AIRF): 1
- Senior Technical Assistant – School of Physical Sciences (SPS): 1
- Statistical Assistant: 1
- Sanitory Inspector – Estate Branch: 1
Total No. of Posts: 11
- Rs. 15600-39100 – with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- for post no. 1.
- Rs. 15600-39100 – with Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- for post no. 2.
- Rs. 15600-39100 – with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- for post no. 3.
- Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- for post no. 4 to 7.
- Rs. 5200-20200 – with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- for post no. 8 & 9.
- Senior System Analyst –Communication and Information Services (CIS): M.Sc. /M.C.A./ M.Tech and 10 years experience in working and maintaining large system, Network System Management, Campus wide Network, Secured Mailing Solution & Network Security or Monitoring.
- Assistant Director (Physical Education) – Sports Office: Master Degree in Physical Education or Sports Science, Record of having represented the university/college at the inter-university/inter- collegiate competitions or the State and/or national championships and Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- Systems Analyst - School of Computational and Integrative Science (SC & IS): B.E./B.Tech. / M.Sc. /M.C.A. in Computer Science and related fields with 3 years experience in managing large cluster/heterogenous servers/graphic systems with programming capability in C, C++ and Java in Linux.
- Assistant Archivist – Archives on Contemporary History (ACH): M.A. in Modern History, 2 years experience of preservation of records, management of archives and Good knowledge of English.
- Professional Assistant – Central Library: M.Lib. Sc./MLIS or equivalent or Master Degree or any other discipline and Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate Course in Computer Application/Science/Library Automation with minimum 6 months duration.
- Senior Technical Assistant – Advance Instrumentation Research Facility (AIRF): Master degree in Physics/Chemistry/Biology, 2 years experience in running and handling of sophisticated equipments, such as Mass Spectrometry or Confocal Microscope or Live Cell Imaging System or NMR or PPMS in reputed laboratory or University or Institute or Industry or Documentary evidence and demonstrative knowledge required for working with these equipments.
- Senior Technical Assistant – School of Physical Sciences (SPS): BSc or MSc in Chemistry with one year experience.
- Statistical Assistant: Master degree in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics, Adequate experience in collecting and procession of statistical data through EDP techniques monitoring progress of development activities, compilation of statistical returns and plan proposals, etc. and Knowledge of Computer Programming or Statistical modules and softwares.
- Sanitory Inspector – Estate Branch: 12th passed with Diploma in Health & Sanitation.
- Candidate age should be below 45 years for post no. 1, 2 & 3.
- Candidate age should be below 35 years for remaining posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- for Group-A post and Rs.300/- for remaining posts in the form of Bank Draft/Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Finance Officer, JNU" payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST & PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of skill/written tests/interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jnu.ac.in.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates need to send the hard copy of the online application along with the prescribed application fee, one passport size photograph and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste, PWD certificate, etc. to Dy. Registrar (Admn.), Room No. 310 (Recruitment & Data Cell; 011-26738721), Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement i.e. up to 1 September 2014.