Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trainee Junior Assistant. The eligible candidates for the post can apply through online on or before 2 December 2017.
Notification No. 1 JS (Per)/2017
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 13 November 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 2 December 2017
- Date of Written test: 30 December 2017
APGENCO Vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Trainee Junior Assistant
- No. of the post: 25 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Junior Assistant Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidates should have Graduate Degree in any subject and Diploma in Computer Application.
Age Limit for Trainee Junior Assistant Post: Not exceeding 34 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for Trainee Junior Assistant Post:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination.
How to Apply for Trainee Junior Assistant Post:
Eligible candidates may apply by online through APGENCO website's http://www.apgenco.gov.in or http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in on or before 2 December 2017.
Application Fees for Trainee Junior Assistant Post:
- OC candidates and candidates belonging to other states: Rs. 500/- (including examination fee + application registration fee)
- SC/ST/BC & Physically Challenged: Rs.150/- (application registration fee only)