Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) Pilani is one of the renowned educational institutes of the country. BITS Pilani invited applications from eligible aspirants for DST-funded research project entitled “Molecular characterization of malaria vector peroxidases and their role in modulating immunity against pathogens.” at Molecular Parasitology and Vector Biology laboratory, Department of Biological Sciences.
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- Number of Position: 1
- Remuneration: According to DST norms
- Last date for submission of application form through email: 12 April 2013
- Deadline to submit application form along with attested copies of certificates by post: 15 April 2013
- Essential Qualification: Applicants should possess MS/ MTech degree in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or related life science disciplines.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidates having good academic records, research experience in Molecular Biology and NET/GATE qualification.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their profile. Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview for final selection.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates must email applications in Pdf/Doc format with recent digital photo to Project (PI) within the prescribed deadline.
- In addition to this, applicants must send the duly signed application with recent photograph and attested photocopies of the educational certificates by post to the following address on or before the last date:
Dr Sanjeev Kumar
Project PI (Associate Professor)
Molecular Parasitology and Vector Biology laboratory
Department of Biological Sciences,
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) Pilani,
Pilani 333 031
For more details, visit http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/