Junior Leaders Academy, Bareilly invited application for the recruitment to the post of Messenger, Safaiwala, Watchman, Gestetner Operator, Mali, Fatigueman, Washerman, Artist/ model maker, Accountant, Civilian Motor Driver, Blacksmith, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Cook. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications within 45 days (09 April 2017) from the publication of advertisement.
- Last Date for submission of application: Within 45 days from the publication of advertisement.
Junior Leaders Academy Vacancy Details
- Messenger: 03 Posts
- Safaiwala: 06 Posts
- Watchman: 01 Post
- Gestertner Operator: 01 Post
- Mali: 04 Posts
- Fatigueman: 01 Post
- Washerman: 02 Posts
- Artist/ model maker: 02 Posts
- Accountant: 02 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 02 Posts
- Blacksmith: 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade-III: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 07 Posts
- Cook: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC & Other Posts
- Messanger, Safaiwala, Mali, Watchman, Gestertner Operator: Candidates should be Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Fatigueman: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. Must be Conversant with the duties of Fatigueman with one year's experience.
- Washerman: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. Must be able to wash Military/ Civilian clothes thoroughly well.
- Artist / Model Maker: Matriculation from recognized Board or Institution. Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institution.
- Accountant: Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Accountancy OR Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation. Must possess the Civilian Driving license for heavy vehicles and have two years’ experience of driving such vehicles.
- Blacksmith: Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution. Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or National Council of Vocational Training in the specific trade Or Two years’ experience as Blacksmith.
- Stenographer Grade-III: Matric with 12th pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Skill test norms - Dictation: 1 0 minutes @80 words per minute. Transcription - 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (on computer).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Matric with 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. on computer Or Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each word)
- Cook: Matriculation or equivalent. Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Artist/ Model Maker, Accountant, Civilian Motor Driver, Blacksmith: Upper age limit for the post is 27 Years
- Messanger, Safaiwala, Mali, Watchman, Gestertner Operator, Mali, Fatigueman, Washerman: Upper age limit for the post is 25 Years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- in the form of Indian Postal Order, on favour of “Commandant, Junior Leaders Academy, Bareilly Cantt”.
How to Apply for Junior Leaders Academy, Bareilly LDC & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to Commandant, Junior Leaders Academy, Bareilly Cantt – 243 001, Bareilly (UP) within 45 days from the publication of advertisement.