Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator, Field Assistant and Agricultural Skilled Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 12 January 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 12 January 2017
Kerala Agricultural University Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Field Assistant: 03 Posts
- Agricultural Skilled Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Field Assistant & Other Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidates should possess PG in Food Science & Nutrition/ MBA in Agribusiness Management & Computer training & experience in women development projects.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduation and Computer training certificate & experience in data analysis of women development projects.
- Field Assistant: Graduation with VHSC in Agriculture or Graduation with Diploma in Agriculture or Graduation with Diploma in Rural Development.
- Agricultural Skilled Assistant: BSc. (Agriculture) and experience in data analysis of women development projects.
How to Apply for Kerala Agricultural University Field Assistant & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to the Professor & Project Co-ordinator, Centre for Gender Studies in Agriculture and Farm Entrepreneurship Development, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O, Vellanikkara, Thrissur-680656 on or before 12 January 2017.