Karnataka Examination Authority has released the Karnataka CET (KCET)-2015 admit card Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website or by clicking on the link given below. Candidates appearing for KCET-2015 on April 29 and 30, 2015 will not be able to appear for the exam without the valid admit card. Karnataka Examination Board conducts the KCET entrance exam every year for the student to take admission in Engineering, Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy, Yoga, Architecture, Agriculture, B.Pharma, Pharma-D, B.FSc, B.Sc Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech and many other courses. Candidates can download KCET-2015 admit card by entering their User ID and Password. They can check complete details about KCET-2015 admit card below on this page.
Click here to download KCET-2015: Admit card
Steps to download KCET-2015 admit card:
- Visit the official site of KCET or click on the link given above.
- Search for "Download of Admission Ticket"
- Click on the link and a new window will be opened.
- Enter your User Id, Password and enter Security Code.
- After that click on Login button.
- Then you can view your Admission Ticket on the screen.
- Download it and take printout of Admission Ticket for KCET-2015.
KCET 2015 is due on April 29th and 30th, 2015. On April 29th, Biology and Mathematics paper will be held, whereas, on April 30th, candidates will write Physics and Chemistry paper. The exam will be held in offline mode. Each paper will be of 60 marks and will carry 60 questions. For each correct response one mark will be allocated. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers in KCET-2015.