Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has extended the dates to make corrections and edit the mistakes or the incorrect information entered by a candidate in the already submitted KCET-2015 application form. Earlier the editing option was provided from 06 March 2015 to 10 March 2015. Even after extension time period given by KEA, many cases of new mistakes have been again come to KEA’s notice. Therefore, KEA has decided to extend the date for editing the application forms. Now, the candidates can make changes in their application before 05:00 PM on March 15th, 2015.
Candidates have to edit their application form very carefully and make sure that no errors must be prevailing in the submitted application forms as there will be no further options of editing the application forms details. Before submitting the application form and giving their declarations, candidates must go through the filled in details very carefully. After the final changes will be made by the candidate, they are required to get the KCET 2015 Application Form printed and signed from their respective college principal.
How to edit the KCET-2015 application form:
- Visit the official website of KEA.
- Candidates have to click on "CET-2015" Link.
- A new window will be opened after clicking on the link, where candidates have to find out and click on the link for "CET - 2015 - Online Application (Edit Option to Correct Errors in Online Application)".
- On the displayed page after clicking, the candidates must click on the tab “Login”. Upon clicking on this tab, login page will be opened; here the candidates are required to login to their accounts by entering in the details like their User ID, Password and the Security Code (image displayed underneath) and press on the “Login” tab after that.
- After logging in, the candidates will be able to edit their application form.
- Candidates will need to take the print out of the correctly submitted online application form and get it signed from their respective college/institutes principal.