Kendriya Vidyalaya, Narangi invited applications for recruitment to the post of PGT, TGT, PRT, Computer Instructor, Coaches, Doctor, Nurse and Counselor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 1 March 2017.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 1 March 2017
- Date of Interview: 6 & 7 March 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Narangi Vacancy Details
- P.G.T (English/Physics/Chemistry/Commerce/History/Political Science)
- T.G.T (Hindi/Maths/English/Sanskrit/Assamese/German)
- Computer Instructor
- Coaches in Games & Sports For, VOLLEY BALL,TAEKWONDO, ART/CRAFT
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Narangi PGT, TGT, PRT, Nurse & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
P.G.T (English/Physics/Chemistry/Commerce/History/Political Science): Post Graduate MSc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master Degree in the relevant subjects and B.Ed. or equivalent degree.
- T.G.T (Hindi/Maths/English/Sanskrit/Assamese/German): Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Bachelor Degree in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- P.R.T: Senior Secondary School Certificate and Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Computer Instructor: MSc/B.E./B.Tech in Comp. Sc. Or B.C.A/M.C.A. or MSc ( IT) OR BSc/MSc/M.A with PGDCA or DOEACC’O’ OR ‘A’ Level.
- Coaches in Games & Sports For, VOLLEY BALL,TAEKWONDO, ART/CRAFT: Diploma in coaching (NIS) in respective games from recognized university/International/National/Inter University/State level player. For Art & Craft:- Degree/Diploma from a recognized University/Institute or Participation at National /state Level with good track record.
- Doctor: MBBS and Registered with MCI/State Medical Council.
- Nurse: Diploma holder (Recognized by the Government).
- Counselor: B.A/BSc (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in counseling.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Narangi PGT, TGT, PRT, Nurse & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date of receipt of application is 1 March 2017.