Kendriya Vidyalaya Tagore Garden Delhi invited applications for the post of PGT, TGT and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 3 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 3 March 2018
KV Tagore Garden, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Sports Coach
- Music Teacher
- Art & Craft Teacher
- Computer Instructor
- German Teacher
- Special Educator
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Other Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent; The candidate should possess two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) or Bachelor in elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Sports Coach - Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) in the concerned field of Sports from a recognized Institute / University and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Computer Instructor - B.E. or B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- German Teacher- Degree or PG /Advance Diploma in German Language from recognized institute /University.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
How to Apply KV Tagore Garden, Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 3 March 2018 along with the documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya Tagore Garden New Delhi- 110027. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.