Kerala PSC invited applications for recruitment to the post for Teaching and Non Teaching . The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 July 2016.
Under Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 out of total 90 posts for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff.
Eligibility: candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree (MDS) in Oral Medicine & Radiology from a recognised University approved by the Dental Council of India for Post No. 01, B.A./ B.Sc. or B. Com. Degree of a recognised University or equivalent or Diploma in Commercial Practice with typing knowledge for Post No. 02, S.S.L.C. or its equivalent with KGTE or MGTE (Lower) in Tailoring or its equivalent for Post No. 03, Std.VII for Post No. 04, SSLC or its equivalent for Post No. 05 & other qualification details refer the notification.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the prescribed format , on or before 20 July 2016.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for 90 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts – Vacancy Details
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor in Oral Medicine & Radiology– 01 Post
- Instructor in Stenography – 01 Post
- Part Time Tailoring Instructor– 01 Post
- Projection Assistant– 04 Post
- Drawing Teacher (High School) – 06 Posts
- LD Typist/Clerk Typist/Typist Clerk (Ex-Servicemen only – 03 Posts
- Lecturer in Law – 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Physics – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 Posts
- Senior Lecturer in Genito Urinary Surgery – 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer in Anesthesiology – 01 Post
- Lecturer in Statistics – 03 Posts
- Lecturer in Mathematics – 13 Posts
- Lecturer in Urdu – 01 Post
- Lecturer in Islamic History – 01 Post
- Lecturer in Arabic – 01 Post
- Lecturer in Music – 01 Post
- Lecturer in Sanskrit (Jyothisha) – 01 Post
- Lecturer in Physics – 01 Post
- Lecturer in Architecture – 01 Post
- Assistant Insurance Medical Officer – 12 Posts
- Radiographer grade II – 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher in Social Work – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Oral Medicine & Radiology – 01 Post
- Boat Syrang – 04 Posts
- Driver Grade II (LDV ) – 11 Posts
- Guard Gr.II - 01 Post
- High School Assistant (Physical Science) – Malayalam Medium – 01 Post
- Driver (HDV)- 02 Posts
- Driver-Cum-Office-Attendant (HDV – 01 Post
- Driver- Cum-Office Attendant (LDV) – 01 Post
How to Apply: Apply online through the prescribed format , on or before 20 July 2016.
Last Date of Application :20 July 2016
Advertisement No: 114/2016 to 156/2016