The High Court of Kerala Job Notification:
The High Court of Kerala invited applications for the posts of District and Sessions Judge in the Kerala State Higher Judicial Service by direct recruitment from the Bar. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 09 November 2015.
Last Date of Application (Step I Process): 09 November 2015
Last Date of Application (Step II Process): 25 November 2015
The High Court of Kerala Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: District and Sessions Judge- 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 51550-63070
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Kerala District and Sessions Judge Jobs:
- He shall be a citizen of Indian Union.
- He shall have attained 35 years of age and shall not have completed 50 years of age on the first day of January 2015.
- He shall be of good character. He shall be of sound health and active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity which renders him unfit for such appointment.
- He shall not have more than one wife living unless exempted by the Government on special grounds.
- He shall be a practicing Advocate and should have so practised for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years, as on the last date fixed for closure of Step II Process.
Selection Procedure for High Court of Kerala District and Sessions Judge Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for High Court of Kerala District and Sessions Judge Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 09 November 2015 for Step I Process and on or before 25 November 2015 for Step II Process.