King George’s Medical University, UP: Post MD-PhD Admissions through Entrance Examination
Applications are invited for admission to Post MD-PhD course through competitive entrance examination by King George’s Medical University, UP
Located in Lucknow, King George’s Medical University, U P is one of the leading medical institutions of the country. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the competitive entrance examination to be conducted for admission to Post MD-PhD course.
Name of the Programme
Post MD-PhD Programme
- Deadline to submit completed application forms: 12 March 2013 (5 pm)
- Admit Card available in the college: 11April 2013
- Date of Entrance Examination: 12 April – 13 April 2013
- Date for Interview: 13 April 2013 (from 11 am)
- Aspirants should possess M D/ MS degree.
- Admission seekers who have appeared in M D/ M S examination and the result is awaited are also eligible to apply.
The selection of the applicants will be based on the following parameters:
- Scores secured in the entrance test
- Performance in the Interview
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The processing fee for entrance examination is Rs 1500 and should be paid through the Demand Draft drawn in the name of KGMU Ph D program A/c payable at Lucknow.
How to apply
- Applicants can download the application form from the website
- Besides this, the application form can also be attained from Research Cell of the University.
- Candidates must fill in the form and pay the fee through DD.
- Aspirants must enclose following documents with the application form:
(b) Three passport size coloured photographs with white background (sharp, full front face) attested by the Principal/ Dean/ Director/ Registrar of the institution from where the applicants have passed/appeared in MD/ MS examination
- Completely filled-in application form along with DD and other enclosures should reach to the following address in person or by post on or before the last date:
King George’s Medical University, U P
Working applicants must note that they send their application form through proper channel.
For further details, please visit the official website of the medical University www.kgmcindia.edu