Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor, Librarian & Section Officer Posts 2013. The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications on or before 5 October 2013. Kirori Mal College is one of the most esteemed college of the University of Delhi, located in New Delhi, India that was established in 1954. It offers undergraduate and graduate courses in Science, arts, Humanities and Commerce and is known for being one of the most politically active colleges in University of Delhi.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 5 October 2013
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Professors: 65 Posts
- Librarian: 1 Post
- Section Officer (Accounts): 1 Post
Total No. of the Posts: 67 Posts
- Candidate’s age must be below 35 years as on 5 October 2013.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Assistant Professors: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.6000/-
- Librarian: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.6000/-
- Section Officer (Accounts): Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600/-
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 5 October 2013.
- The application along with copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate etc. should be sent to the Principal, Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, , New Delhi –110007.