KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2019: Karnataka Public Service Commission will soon release the admit card for First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant Exam 2019. Candidates applied for the exam will be able to download the admit card through the official website of KPSC.i.e.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
The commission will soon announce the exam date for FDA and SDA Exam 2019 and will release the admit card 15 days prior to the date of exam. A total of 844 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment drive out of which 269 Posts are for First Division Assistant and 575 are for Second Division Assistant.
Know the Procedure to Download KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website.i.e.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2019.
- Enter Application Number/Roll Number, Password and click on the submit button.
- Then, the admit card will display on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
The notification was out in the month of February. The online procedure for Karnataka PSC FDA & SDA Job Notification 2019 was started from 11 February 2019 and continued till 12 March 2019. The Karnataka Public Service Commission will select the candidates through written test followed by Interview.
So, candidates are advised to start preparing for the exam, the commission can announce the admit card and exam date anytime for FDA and SDA posts. Candidates can check the official website for further details.