Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Job Notification: Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) has invited applications for the Lecturer and Technician (Nuclear Medicine) Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 11 October 2019. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before submitting the final walk in interview application form at the official website.
- Walk in Interview: 11 October 2019 at 9.00 am to 11.00 am
Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Lecturer and Technician (Nuclear Medicine) Vacancy Details
- Lecturer (Non Teaching): 01 Post
- Technician Nuclear Medicine: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 07 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer and Technician (Nuclear Medicine) Job
- Lecturer (Non Teaching): MBBS Degree in concerned subject.
- Technician Nuclear Medicine: B. Sc Degree in NMT/DMRIT or Post Graduate Diploma in NMT with 3 years experience in a reputed Nuclear Medicine facility or Cancer Hospital. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. ie. 01 January 2019.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Candidates should appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 11 October, 2019 between 9 am to 11 am at Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC), Thalassery, with original documents. No DA/TA will be paid for the Written test/walk in Interview.