Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA), Cochin invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Assistant Directors in different departments. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 21 April 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 April 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post : “Assistant Director (Aquaculture)”
No. of Posts : 04 (Four). [02 – UR & 02 - SC].
2. Name of Post : “Assistant Director (Export Promotion)”
No. of Posts : 05 (Five). [03 – UR, 01 – ST & 01 - OBC].
3. Name of Post : “Assistant Director (Statistics)”
No. of Posts : 01 (One). [01 - UR].
- For Assistant Director (Aquaculture) :
D.F. Sc./ Post Graduate in relevant field degree or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
Desirable: Ph. D in the relevant field.
- For Assistant Director (Export Promotion) :
(i) Ph.D in Fisheries/Fish Processing/Fish Quality Control/Aquaculture/ Industrial Fisheries OR
(ii) M.F.Sc. in Fishery Science OR
(iii) M.Sc in Industrial Fisheries with 3 years experience in Fisheries Development/ Fisheries Research/ Fish Processing/ Quality Control in Fish Processing/ Aquaculture/ Marketing of fish or fisheries products.
- For Assistant Director (Statistics) :
M. Sc. degree in relevant field or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
Desirable: Ph. D in the relavant field.
Age Limit for the candidate should be 40 years as on last date of receipt of application for post 1 and 32 years for post 2 & 3.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
Application fee of Rs. 250/- (for Gen./OBC) in the form of demand draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of “The Secretary, MPEDA”, payable at Ernakulam. SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex. Serviceman/ employees of MPEDA and its societies are exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with Demand Draft and the attested photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates so as reach to “The Secretary, Marine Products Export Development Authority, MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue, Panampilly Nagar, Cochin – 682 036 on or before 21 April 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.