Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized national level entrance test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to MBA and allied programs in various Business Schools (B-Schools) across the country. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. MAT is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December. Paper based February test is scheduled to be held on 1st February 2015.
- Last Date For sale of Forms: 17 January 2015 (Saturday)
- Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms: 19 January 2015 (Monday)
- Last Date For Online Registration: 17 January 2015 (Saturday)
- Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms: 19 January 2015 (Monday)
- Date of Paper Based Test: 1 February 2015 (Sunday)
- Date of Computer Based Test: 7 February 2015 (Saturday)