Mata Sundri Clg Non Teaching Jobs
Mata Sundri College for Women, Delhi University (DU) invited applications for the post of Admin Officer, Caretaker and Other. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 December 2017.
- Last date for submission of application – 15 December 2017
Mata Sundri College for Women, DU Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
- Admin Officer- 01 Post
- OMSP Instructor – 01 Post
- JACT/Caretaker – 03 Posts
- Semi Professional Asst.– 01 Post
- Tabla Player – 01 Post
- MTS (Lib. Attendant) – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria
- Admin Officer- Master Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- OMSP Instructor – Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers; Diploma / Certificate of higher or lower grade in English Shorthand and Typewriting of a examination body other than UPSC
- JACT/Caretaker - 10th standard with ITI Trade Certificate or an equivalent qualification in Electrical/Civil/Plumbing/Air-conditioning); At least three years’ experience in the field.
- Semi Professional Asst.– Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks; B.Lib.Sc / B.L.I. Sc. With 50% marks; Course in Computer Application at Graduate / PG level or Six months Computer Science course from a recognized institution.
- Tabla Player – Degree/Diploma in Tabla/Pakhawaj or Should have undergone training in Tabla/Pakhawaj under an established Guru, for a period not less than 3 years; Two years of working experience in Doordarshan/AIR/University College.
- MTS (Lib. Attendant) – Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution; Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
How to Apply for Mata Sundri College for Women, DU Recruitment 2017 Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to Mata Sundri College for Women, Mata Sundri Lane, New Delhi on or before 15 December 2017.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates