In India business schools are mushrooming gradually from the past decade. The idea of entrepreneurship and bait of high paid jobs is making students to flock towards B-Schools. In every small and big town of India, B-Schools have started establishing their presence to lure students even after taking high amount of fee. In a country like India where unemployment is a major issue even among the skilled and educated people, B-Schools show them the path of getting a boon.
It is important to understand how effective are such B-Schools which are making big promises of placements and high salaried job.
• Most of the B-Schools in India seem to have borrowed the concepts from western countries. Instead of educating students about the practical application of knowledge on the environment and situations of the nation they are just simply making the students mug up the western concepts. Here B Schools fail to fix the concepts of students from the roots.
• B-Schools in India are acting more like marketing agencies than an institution of education. They lure students by appealing them with high salary packages, incentives and high standard of living. They assure placements in renowned companies. However the reality is very few of such B School give placements to their students with reputed recruiters.
• B Schools in India are more of profitable institutes rather than educational institutes. They only concentrate on making their own profits and put the students in a dream world of high profile life without any assurance.
• As B Schools have started expanding few years back, the staffs for such institutions are very less. It is one of the major cause why there are very less trained and intellectual business students coming out from such schools.
• Unemployment- Even if there is large number of B Schools opened everywhere in India, recruiters select very few students from such schools which is one of the major cause of unemployment. Therefore, the educated B School students are left with their degrees only without any employment.
• B Schools are about making you appear like an entrepreneur. Instead of focusing on the improving the concepts of students on different subjects, B Schools are more conscious about grooming.
• B Schools in India have made the mindset of students as job oriented rather than education oriented. Students thronged towards such institutions to get high paid job instead of making any decision according to their skills and interest.
Even after having many limitations of B School in India, the credit of introducing entrepreneurship at massive level goes to it.
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.