Meghalaya High Court Jobs 2019: High Court of Meghalaya invited applications for recruitment to the post of District Judge. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the official website from 18 April to 30 April 2019.
Advertisement No: HCM.II/171/2018/Rect
- Opening of Online Registration and Submission of Application Form – 18 April 2019 from 01:00 PM
- Closing of Online Registration and Submission of Application Form – 30 April 2019
High Court of Meghalaya Vacancy Details:
- Khansi and Jaintia – 1 Post
- Garo – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Judge Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Must be a citizen of India;
- Must be a holder of degree in Law of a recognized University;
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of criminal and civil jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period Of not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date as per Annexure-B.
35 to 48 years
Selection Process for District Judge Posts
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
How to Apply for High Court of Meghalaya Posts 2019
Eligible candidates may apply through Meghalaya High Court Official Website from 18 April to 30 April 2019.
Application Fee for Judicial Service Posts
- General - Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST - Rs. 700/-