MGSU Recruitment 2017 for 16 Section Officer and Other Posts
Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU), Bikaner invited applications for the posts of Section Officer and Others. Eligible candidates can apply to the post on or before 8 March 2017.
MGSU Job Notification:
Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU), Bikaner invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Section Officer and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 8 March 2017.
Last Date of Application: 8 March 2017
MGSU Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
- Analyst-cum-Programmer- 1 Post
- Public Relation Officer- 1 Post
- Section Officer- 7 Posts
- Personal Assistant- 1 Post
- Electrician- 1 Post
- Plumber- 1 Post
- Driver- 2 Posts
- Book/ Record Lifter- 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MGSU Section Officer and Other Jobs:
- Analyst-cum-Programmer- M.C.A. or B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology or Computer Science or Electronics and Communications from a recognized University established by law in India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government.
- Public Relation Officer- Under Graduate Degree from a recognized University established under law of India along with 5 years experience.
- Section Officer- Graduate with a minimum service of 10 years out of which atleast 4 years he/she must have worked as Assistant/Accountant.
- Personal Assistant- Atleast Graduate Degree from a recognized University with an efficiency in Stenography, Computer operation and also experience of atleast 3 years of working as Stenographer in a University or State Govt. Department.
- Electrician- Candidate should have I.T.I. Certificate in Electrician/Wireman Trade and Certificate of Electric Supervisor.
- Plumber- Candidate should have I.T.I. Certificate in Plumber/Fitter Trade and 02 years working experience in Institute.
- Driver- Educated up to VIIIth class with heavy & light duty Driving license.
- Book/ Record Lifter- Secondary Exam Passed with 02 year experience in College/University.
How to Apply for MGSU Section Officer and Other Job:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the University Office so as to reach on or before 8 March 2017.