Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Government of India invited applications for Fieldman and Stockman Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 25 April 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Fieldman- 01 Post
- Stockman- 02 Posts
- Fieldman- Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+GP Rs. 1900/-
- Stockman- Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+GP Rs. 2400/-
- Fieldman- Matriculation with a certificate of training course in Agriculture at a recognized institute followed by one years’ experience of work at an agricultural farm/OR/Matric with 03 years experience of work in Agricultural Farm preferably in Govt./Semi-Govt./Corporation.
- Diploma in Veterinary Science or a certificate from recognized institution dealing with stock training.
- At least 05 years experience as a stockman at a Veterinary Dispensary or a Livestock Farm preferable sheep farm.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the ministry.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents to so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.