Kalakshetra Foundation under the Ministry of Culture invited application for recruitment to the post of Semi Skilled Worker & House Mother posts 2013 for filling up of the reserved Backlog vacancies of SCs/ STs/ OBCs only for female candidates. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 31 July 2013. Kalakshetra is a cultural academy dedicated to the preservation of traditional values in Indian art, especially in the field of Bharatanatyam dance and Gandharvaveda music. The academy was founded in January 1936 by Rukmini Devi Arundale.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31 July 2013
Name of the Post
• Semi Skilled Worker-Craft Education & Research Centre: 01 Post
• House Mother- Besant Cultural Centre Hostel: 01 Post
Total No. of Vacancies: 2 Posts
• Semi Skilled Worker-Craft Education & Research Centre: Maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
• House Mother- Besant Cultural Centre Hostel: Maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years.
• Semi Skilled Worker-Craft Education & Research Centre: class 8th passed
• House Mother- Besant Cultural Centre Hostel: class 12th passed
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1800/-
Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of experience in relevant field.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format available on website.
• Fill the application form with all the relevant details with recent size photograph and attested copies of all certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate issued by the competent authorities as per Govt of India rules, experience etc and send to the following address on or before 31 July 2013.
Tiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January