Ministry of Defence, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Ammunition) invited applications for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Turner (SK) posts. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 06 June 2015.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 06 June 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk- 01 Post
- Turner (SK)- 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk- 12th class or equivalent qualification from any recognized board or university.
- Multi Tasking Staff- Matriculation (10th class pass) from a recognized board or university or equivalent.
Age Limit: 18-27 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.