Ministry of Finance, Kolkata Debts Recovery Tribunal invited applications from eligible Officers, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Deputation Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply before 21 September 2014.
- Opening Date of Registration: 22 July 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 September 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Stenographer (Grade ‘C’):01 Post
- Assistant: 01 Post
- Recovery Inspector: 01 Post
- Accounts Assistant: 01 Post
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Officers of the Central or State Govt. or in Courts:
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the department; or
- With experience of service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possess the relevant Qualification as required for the post.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Below 56 years
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the ACR/ APAR Dossiers for the preceding 05 years, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate and also (if reqd.) relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Discharge Certificate etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph may be forwarded to the “Registrar, Kolkata Debts Recovery Tribunal – 3, Jeevan Sudha Building, 8th Floor, 42 C Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700 701” before 21 September 2014.