Ministry of Power invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned post of “Chairperson” in Central Electricity Authority(CEA) on Deputation/ Contract (Short Term) Basis.The post is for the period of 05 (Five) years. The candidates eligible for the post may applywithin 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Date of Publication: 13 December 2014
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Chairperson: 01 (One).
Officers working in the similar or equivalent post under the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories:
- Holding the post of Chief Engineer or equivalent on Regular basis for at least 05 years in the parent cadre or department;
- With 05 years ofexperience of the regular service in revised pay band (PB - 4) Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000/- plus grade pay of Rs. 10,000/- or equivalent or higher post/ scale
- Possess Degree or Diploma in the appropriate field or equivalent from the recognized Board or University or Institution with appropriate work experience of minimum 03 years in the concerned field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the appointment by deputation shallnot be exceeding 58 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get the fixed remuneration of Rs. 80,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates/ Officers may apply with complete Bio- data in the prescribed format in quadruplicate along with the up to date photo copies of the of the ACRs/ APARs for the preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Major/ Minor Penalty Certificate of last 10 years (if any) and duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded through proper channel to the “Shri P. P. Bose, Under Secretary (Admn. I), Ministry of Power, Room No. 225, Shran Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi –110 001” within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.