Government of India, Ministry of Textiles invited applications for recruitment to the post of Attendant (Weaving). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 29 August 2015
• Closing Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
• Name of the post: Attendant (Weaving)
• Total no. of Post: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1800/-
Candidates should be 10th passed or I.T.I. Diploma in Textile Weaving or Winding Trade from a recognized Institution of repute.
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years.
• The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format. Application form duly complete in all respect along with self-attested photocopies of all required certificates and documents should be submitted to the Director (West Zone), Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, Weavers Service Centre, 15-A, Mama Parmanand Marg, Opera-House, Mumbai-400004 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.