Directorate of Printing, Ministry of Urban Development invited application for recruitment to 50 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 07 February 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 07 February 2015
Details of Post
- Book Binder: 34 Posts
- Desktop Publishing Operator: 01 Post
- Mechanic Machine Tool & Maintenance: 01 Post
- Plate Maker: 04 Posts
- Litho Offset Machine Minder: 09 Posts
- Retoucher: 01 Post
- Book Binder: Passed 8th Class examination
- Desktop Publishing Operator: Passed 12th class with knowledge of typing speed of 30 wpm
- Mechanic Machine Tool & Maintenance: ITI Passed in Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Trade
- Plate Maker: Passed 10th exam or its equivalent or 10th class under 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry
- Litho Offset Machine Minder: Passed 10th exam or its equivalent or 10th class under 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry
- Retoucher: Passed 10th exam or its equivalent or 10th class under 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry
Age limit: Not less than 14 years
During the First year of Training Rs.2100/-, during the second year of training Rs.2400/-.During the fourth year of training Rs.3100.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested for the post can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the address mentioned in the advertisement before 07 February 2015.