Mizoram Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 May 2013.
Last date of Application: 10 May 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Number of Vacancies: 88
- Candidates age should not be Greater than 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rule.
- MBBS Degree from recognized University.
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship; candidate who may not have completed rotating internship, shall be eligible to apply provided that, if selected, complete the compulsory internship before appointment.
- Permanent registration from a recognized Indian Medical Council.
- Working Knowledge of Mizo Language.
- Other things being equal, preference will be given to those persons having Rural Area experience of at least one year. ‘Rural Area’ means ‘places outside Aizawl city’.
- Rs. 210/- for unreserved Applicants
- Rs. 160/- for SC/ST Category Applicants
- Fee pay in the form of DD in favor of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission
Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 + G.P 5,400/-pm.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Candidate may send their duly filled application on the address of ‘To, The Deputy Commissioner, Mizoram Public Service Commission Office, New Secretariat Complex, Khatla Aizawl – ah leh District’ along with true copies of all supporting documents.
- Applicants must enclose original IPO with the application form and affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form.
For more information, CLICK HERE