Management- Joint Personality Assessment Test (M-JPAT), combined application and selection process which is held for admissions to 48 associated MBA colleges. Online applications from eligible candidates are invited for admission to MBA/ PGDM programmes 2013 through M-JPAT.
Name of the Programme
Management- Joint Personality Assessment Test (M-JPAT)
- Deadline to purchase and submit application form: 2 February 2013
- Admit Card available online: 11 February 2013
- Issue of Admit cards: 11 February 2013
- Personality Assessment Round : 20 February 2013 to 31 March 2013 at 65 locations
- Last date for Submission of valid written test scores: 30 March 2013
- Scores sent to students with M-JPAT Ranks: 15 April 2013
- Issue of call letters for selected students by MBA colleges: 15 April 2013
- Marking of preference to all the colleges who have issued call letters by the students: 17 April 2013 to 30 April 2013
- Allotment of colleges as per the call received, M-JPAT rank and students' preferences on: 5 May 2013
- Admission in allotted college: 10 May 2013 to 20 May 2013
- Payment of first instalment of the course fees: 10 May 2013 to 20 May 2013
- Last date for admission cancellation: 25 May 2013
- Second Round of Admission process: 28 May 2013 to 5June 2013
- Candidates should be a graduate in any discipline
- Aspirants appearing in final year degree examination are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must possess valid score4 card of the examination- CAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ MAT
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the following parameters by the associate colleges:
- CAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ MAT scores
- Group Discussion / Personal Interview
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The price of the registration voucher is Rs 1900. The fee can be submitted through one of the following modes:
- By paying online through credit/ debit card (direct online registration)
- Through cash payment at the selected branches of Axis bank on obtaining registration voucher
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can register online and pay the fee online.
- Besides this, applicants can also obtain the registration voucher from selected 209 branches of the Axis bank by cash payment. Aspirants are then required to fill in the form online.
Candidates must note that only online registration will be considered.
To seek more information, please visit the website
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA