Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur Notified for CCMT 2014, the Centralised Counselling for admissions to the M.Tech /M.Plan/M.Arch courses in various National Institutes of Technology and other participating central universities/institutes. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the master programmes through CCMT 2014.
- Availability of the Information Brochure: April 13 2014
- Start of CCMT 2014 online applications: April 16 2014
- Last Date for Payment by e-challan: May 14 2014
- Last date for Online fee payment: May 19 2014
- Last Date for Choice Filling: May 23 2014
- Round 1 of Seat Allotment: June 8 2014
- Round 2 of Seat Allotment: June 17 2014
- Round 3 of Seat Allotment: June 25 2014
- Round 4 of Seat Allotment: July 12 2014
Programmes on offer:
A candidate must have a valid GATE score (2013/2014)
A candidate must have secured a minimum CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% marks in the qualifying degree (CGPA of 6/10 or 55% for SC/ST)
Admission is offered through CCMT Councelling 2014 conducted by MNIT Jaipur. CCMT 2014 is the Centralised Counselling for M.Tech/M.Plan is based on GATE scores.
CCMT 2014 Counselling Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE Scores.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat will have to deposit the specified initial fee using the e-challan.
- They will have to personally report to any one of the ‘Reporting Centers' or ‘Allotted Institute’ as per the schedule given in the brochure.
- They will have to get the original documents verified, submit photocopy of documents and proof of the initial fee payment to mark their acceptance of the offer of seat and exercise “upgrade Options” if they so desire.
- After verification of all relevant documents and fee payment, candidates will be issued a Provisional Admission Letter
How to Apply
CCMT 2014 Application Form Fees: Rs 1750 (Rs 1250 for SC/ST)
Candidates must register themselves by submitting application online on the following web-link: http://ccmt.in/ followed by paying the CCMT 2014 registration fees.
Candidates must print the registration form and submit during admission.