MNIT, Jaipur Notified Recruitment for 72 Posts of Assistant Professor 2014
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur invites applications from the eligible Indian Nationals for appointment on the following posts of Assistant Professor under 4 tier flexible faculty cadre structure.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur invites applications from the eligible Indian Nationals for appointment on the following posts of Assistant Professor under 4 tier flexible faculty cadre structure. The details of posts mentioned below.
• Starting Date of Submission of Online Application : 01 March 2014.
• Closing Date of Submission of Online Application : 15 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Assistant Professor: 72 Posts
Name of Department
(i) Architecture & Planning (05)
(ii) Chemical Engg. (05)
(iii) Civil Engg. (10)
(iv) Computer Engg. (14)
(v) Electrical Engg. (03)
(vi) Electronics & Communication Engg. (06)
(vii) Mechanical Engg. (09)
(viii) Metallurgical & Materials Engg. (07)
(ix) Chemistry (01)
(x) Physics (01)
(xi) Humanities & Social Science (02)
(xii) Management Studies (02)
(xiii) Mathematic (03)
(xiv) Centre for Energy & Environment (04)
• B. A/ B. Com/ B. Sc. or equivalent from recoganised University.
• M. A/ M. Com/ M. Sc. in relevant subject or equivalent from recoganised University.
• B. Ed/ M. Ed. from recoganised University.
• Ph. D/ M. Phill or equivalent, in appropriate discipline.
• NET/ UPSET/ Any Other qualification in appropriate discipline.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• The maximum age limit shall be as 35 Years for General Candidates, 38 Years for OBC Candidates and 40 Years for SC/ ST Category Candidates as on the last date for the receipt of application.
• Age relaxation is admissible as applicable.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Pay Band PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
• Online Application shall be submitted by the candidate along with relavent documents on or before 15 April 2014.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post, Application Form and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.