Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant-B (Chemical), Junior Chemist, Assistant (Sales), Trainee Assistant (Hindi), Assistant and Junior Hindi Translator Trainee. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 20 February 2017.
Advertisement No. 69/2016
Last Date of Application: 20 February 2017
MRPL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant-B (Chemical): 3 posts
- Junior Chemist: 2 posts
- Assistant (Sales): 1 post
- Trainee Assistant (Hindi): 1 post
- Assistant: 1 post
- Junior Hindi Translator Trainee: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for MRPL Technical Assistant, Junior Chemist & other post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Technical Assistant-B (Chemical): BSc (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)/Diploma in Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering with minimum 40% marks and should have minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience in Chemical/Petrochemical/Fertilizer/Petroleum Refinery/Pharmaceutical/Cement/Steel Industry.
- Junior Chemist: BSc (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) with minimum 40% marks and should have minimum 2 years post-qualification work experience in Petroleum Refinery Laboratory/Fertilizer Laboratory/Petrochemical Laboratory/Polymer Testing Laboratory/NABL accredited laboratory having knowledge on analysis/testing of water/Petroleum products/Polymer products with handling of relevant instruments.
- Assistant (Sales): Graduate in Science/Commerce/BBM/BBA/BCA with minimum 40% marks and should have post qualification work experience in a computerized environment for a minimum period of 2 years in any Public Limited Company.
- Trainee Assistant (Hindi): Graduate degree with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective/optional subject OR Graduate degree in any discipline in Hindi medium and English as a subject.
- Assistant: BA/BSc/B.Com/BBA/BBM/BCA degree with minimum 40% marks. Knowledge of computer is essential and shall be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint).
- Junior Hindi Translator Trainee: Master degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level and Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa OR Master degree.
Selection Process for MRPL Technical Assistant, Junior Chemist & other post:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test followed by document verification.
How to Apply for MRPL Technical Assistant, Junior Chemist & other post:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Sr. Manager (HR-Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., Post Kuthethur, Mangalore – 575030. Last date of receipt of application is 20 February 2017.
Application Fee for MRPL Technical Assistant, Junior Chemist & other post:
- General and OBC category Candidates: Rs.350/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Nil