Mumbai Port Trust invited applications for recruitment in Class I (15 posts), Class II (1 post) and Class III (7 posts) by direct recruitment. Eligible Candidates may apply only through online mode on or before 22 February 2016.
• Last date for online Application forms: 22 February 2016
• Last date for payment of Fee: 22 February 2016
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy Details
Name of the posts:
i. Class I
1. Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I: 2 posts
2. Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical): 8 posts
3. Asstt. Estate Manager Gr I: 1 post
4. Accounts Officer Gr.I: 4 posts
ii. Class II
1. Asstt. Security Officer: 1 post
iii. Class III
1. Jr. Engineer Gr III (T/E): 1 post
2. Jr. Engineer Gr III (Mech): 3 posts
3. Jr. Engineer Gr III (Elect): 2 posts
4. Jr. Engineer Gr IV: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Port Trust Class I, II and III Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
• Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I: A degree from a recognized University.
• Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical): Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical/ Electronics & Communications Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
• Asstt. Estate Manager Gr I: Degree with a Post Graduate degree/diploma in Architecture/Town and Country Planning or degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institution or Corporate membership of Institution of Surveyor (India)
• Accounts Officer Gr. I: Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
• Asstt. Security Officer: A degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Law of a recognized university and ability to speak, read and write Marathi, Hindi and English.
• Jr. Engineer Gr III (T/E): A Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunication/ Networking/Computer Technology by the State Board of Technical Education with minimum two years experience OR Graduate with Certifications like CCNA/MCSE/CNE or Post Graduate Diploma in Systems Administration/ Networking from NCST or Certificate from any institute which conducts equivalent examination for Electronics/Telecommunication/Computer Science/Networking, recognized by AICTE.
• Jr. Engineer Gr III (Mech): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (obtained after passing course of not less than three years duration) from recognized University or Institute and Electrical Supervisor's certificate of competency issued by State Government or Union territory.
• Jr. Engineer Gr III (Elect): Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3 years experience.
• Jr. Engineer Gr IV: SSC or its equivalent exam passed and Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Automobile or Textile Engineering of 3 years duration from a recognized institutes.
Age Limit for Class I, II and III Posts
• Class I: up to 30 years
• Class II: Between 23-30 years
• Class III: Between 18/21-30 years
How to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust Class I, II and III Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the posts through Mumbai Port Trust website www.mumbaiport.gov.in. Last date of online application is 22 February 2016.