Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of Chief Planner, Deputy Chief Planner & Manager. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 10 July 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 July 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Chief Planner (Business Development): 01 (One).
2. Deputy Chief Planner: 05 (Five).
3. Managers: 07 Posts
- For Post 1
Possess MBA in Finance and Marketing from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Post 2 & 3
(i) MBA in Finance/ Business Economics or Master Degree in Business Process from a recognized University or Institute.
(ii) B.E. (Civil) from a recognized University or Institute.
(iii) L.L.B and Graduate in Town Planning.
(iv) Graduate and Diploma in I.T.
- Must have knowledge of Computer and submit MSCIT certificate or equivalent.
- Experience should be in the concerned field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be 33 years and Relaxation for the category candidate should be as per Govt. Rules.
- Candidate will get initial consolidated salary of Rs. 50,000/- Per Month (for post 1), Rs. 47,000/- Per Month (for post 2) Rs. 45,000/- Per Month (for post 3) for a period of 02 years.
- · After satisfactory performance regular pay will be as Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month(for post 1), Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month (for post 2) and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/- Per Month (for post 3).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply with complete Bio- data along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and a recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Deputy Municipal Commissioner (Central Recruitment Authority), BrihanmumbaiMahanagarpalika, Municipal Head Office New Building, 6th Floor, Mumbai – 400 001” on or before 10 July 2014.