Narmada Control Authority, Ministry of Water Resources, Indore invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Deputation Basis (including Short Term Contract). The candidates eligible for the post may apply before 15 December 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 December 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts :
- Director/ Superintending Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Superintending Engineer (Energy Management Centre): 01 Post
- Executive Engineer (EMC): 01 Post
- Finance Officer : 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Civil): 01 Post
- Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
Officers working under the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings etc. :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With relevant experience of the regular service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent and
- Possess relevant qualification Degrees in the concerned field from the recognized University or Institution with appropriate work experience in the concerned field.
Below 56 years
Pay Band (PB – 4) and Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month.
Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates/ Officers may apply with complete Bio- data in the prescribed format along with the up to date photo copies of the of the ACRs/ APARs for the preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and No Penalty Certificate and duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded through proper channel to the “Deputy Director (Administration), Narmada Control Authority, Narmada Sadan, Sector - B, Scheme No. 74, Vijay Nagar, Indore – 425 010 (MP)” before 15 December 2014.