Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies: Admissions to 7 PGDM Programmes
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies invited applications for admission to seven PG Diploma in Management Programmes. To seek details, click here
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, established in 1956 is one of the leading management schools. It invited applications for admission to 7 PGDM programmes approved by Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC for January 2013 batch.
Name of Programs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade Management (PGDITM)
- Post graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM)
- Deadline to register online: 31 January 2013
- Last date to receive application form along with documents: 2 February 2013
- Programmes commence & admission closes on: 11 February 2013
- Last date to withdraw admission: 11 February 2013
- Registration for orientation programme online starts: 11 February 2013
- Registration for orientation programme online closes: 15 February 2013 (5 pm)
- Orientation Programme: 17 February 2013
- Aspirants are required to have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with at least 50% marks.
- Admission seekers must be a graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with at least 2 years of work experience
There is a provision of lateral entry for PG Diploma and candidates having Bachelors Degree along with Diploma from SVKM`s NMIMS will be permitted to take admission directly to the second year of Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in the respective specialization only.
Applicants will get the admission on the basis of eligibility criteria decided by the University.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The Admission Processing fee is Rs 1000 while the Programme Fee is 34000 for the First year and Rs 33000 for the second year.The fee must be paid through separate Demand Draft made for the admission fee and programme fee in favor of SVKM’s NMIMS payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply must register online at the website of the institute www.nmims.edu and pay the fee through DD.
- Aspirants are required to take print out of application form and attach DD and the attested copies of following:
(i) Marksheet & Certificate of Class 10
(ii) Marksheet & Certificate of Class 12
(iii) Degree Marksheet & Certificate
(iv) Work Experience Certificate (if applicable)
(v) AIU Certificate (for Foreign University)
(vi) Photo ID Proof
(vii) 2 stamp size Photographs
- Applicants should send the application from along with DD and other enclosures to the undersigned so as to reach within the stipulated time span:
Deputy Registrar (Admission)
V L Mehta Road
Vile Parle (West)
For further details, please visit www.nmims.edu
Aspirants should also Read