National Board of Examination invited application for Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Test (FMGE)-Screening Test from Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications. Interested candidates have to apply between 23 April 2014 to 21 May 2014.
- Start of Online Registration for FMGE June 2014: 23 April
- Last Date of Online Registration: 21 May 2014
- Date of Examination FMGE: 16 & 17 June 2014/
- Declaration of Results: Within Two Weeks
- He / She is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidate must possess primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- Candidates must have obtain their Primary Medical Qualification on or before 31 May 2014.
- Candidates can also refer to Screening Test Regulations and Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, Eligibility Certificate Regulations issued by Medical Council of India, which is available on website, www.mciindia.org or obtained from Secretary, Medical Council of India, Sector-8 Pocket-14, Dwarka, New Delhi
For More details click the below link.