National Geotechnical Facility (NGF) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientists-B/C/F and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 3 October 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission- 3 October 2017
National Geotechnical Facility Vacancy Details
- Scientist - F – 1 Post
- Scientist – C – 03 Posts
- Scientist – B - 03 Posts
- Finance Officer – 01 Post
- Technical Lab Assistant – 02 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 02 Posts
- Office Assistant – 02 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientists-B/C/F and Other Posts
- Scientist - F – Doctorate Degree in Geotechnical Engineering with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree, with specialization in Geotechnical Engineering/Rock Engineering/Engineering Geology with very good academic background throughout and minimum of 10 years experience.
- Scientist – C – M.Tech. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate discipline (Geotechnical Engineering/Rock Engineering/Engineering Geology), with 4 years experience in the relevant field.
- Scientist – B - M.Tech. with first class or equivalent (Geotechnical Engineering/Rock Engineering/Engineering Geology) or M.Sc Geology/B.E./B.Tech. (Civil Engineering) 1st Class or equivalent with 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- Finance Officer – MBA (Finance)/M.Com.
- Technical Lab Assistant – Diploma in Civil Engineering with 2 years laboratory experience in Civil engineering related laboratories in a reputed academic Institution/Research Laboratory.
- Lab Attendant – High School from a recognized Board. With Science Subject, working knowledge in the Laboratory of the recognized Institution in Geology/Soil Mechanics/Rock Mechanics.
- Office Assistant – Intermediate or equivalent, knowledge of MS Office and English and Hindi Typing.
- Driver – 10th pass or ITI equivalent, knowledge of Hindi, English. Should possess a valid driving license for both heavy and light vehicles. The license should be valid for hill areas and it must not have any adverse entries.
How to apply for National Geotechnical Facility, Scientists-B/C/F and Other Posts
Interested Candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the Project Director, National Geotechnical Facility, Poonch House, 11-C, Circular Road, Dalanwala, Dehradun – 248001 latest by 03 October 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs