National Institute for the Visually Handicapped invited applications for Assistant Professor, Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator, Lecturer, Computer Instructor, Braille Shorthand Instructor, Teacher (Braille Development), Trained Graduate Teacher, SUPW Teacher, Primary Teacher, Stenographer, Copy Holder and Storekeeper Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 June 2015.
Last Date of Application: 19 June 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Professor
- Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator
- Computer Instructor
- Braille Shorthand Instructor
- Teacher (Braille Development)
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- SUPW Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Copy Holder
- Assistant Professor- Master’s Degree from recognized University with not less than 50% marks and M.Ed. Special Education (V.I.) with not less than 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in 7-points scale or an equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by RCI.
- Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator- Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Law Management from recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Lecturer- M.A. /M. Sc. With B. Ed. (Special Education) from a recognized University or Equivalent.
- Computer Instructor- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum one year Diploma in Computer applications and programming Skills including knowledge of popular screen reading softwares and hardwares for Braille printing.
- Braille Shorthand Instructor- A Good Bachelor’s Degree. (relaxable in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.)
- Teacher (Braille Development) - Graduate in Art/Science/Geography. Maths as one of the Subject in Graduation.
- Trained Graduate Teacher- Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject and in aggregate including elective and language in the combination of subject as under: - i) For TGT (English) – English as an elective subject at Degree level.
- SUPW Teacher- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum one year Diploma in Computer applications and programming Skills including knowledge of popular screen reading softwares and hardwares for Braille printing.
- Primary Teacher- Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/ University with at least 50% marks in the 12th standard.
- Stenographer- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Copy Holder- Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
- Storekeeper- Matriculation or equivalent.
For more details, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 19 June 2015.