National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra invited applications from eligible candidates, Indian Citizens who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the various Non- Faculty Posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 08 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08 September 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
1. Senior Student Activities & Sports Officer: 01
2. Principal Technical Officer: 01
3. Executive Engineer: 01
4. Medical Officer: 01
5. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01
6. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01
7. Junior Engineer (Civil): 01
8. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01
9. Technical Assistant: 27
10. Technician: 19
11. Laboratory Assistant: 01
12. Students Activity& Sports Assistant: 01
13. Accountant: 02
14. Secretary: 01
15. Stenographer: 04
16. Junior Assistant: 10
- Post Graduate or Graduate Degree in the relevant field from the recognized university.
- B.E/ B. Tech in the relevant field from the recognized university.
- Post graduate Diploma in the relevant field from the recognized university.
- Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass from the recognized Board or university.
Age Limit for the candidate should not beexceeding 45 years (for post 1, 2), 40 years (for post 3), 35/ 36 years (for post 4, 5&6), 30 years (for post 7, 8, 9, 12, 13 & 14) and 27 years (for post 10, 11, 15 & 16) as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if applicable).
- Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,000/- Per Month (for post 1), GP of Rs. 7,600/- (for post 2), GP of Rs. 6,600/- (for post 3) and GP of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month (for post 4).
- Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month (for post 5 & 6) and GP of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month (for post 7, 8, 9, 12, 13 & 14).
- Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month (for post 10, 11 & 16) and GP of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month (for post 15).
- Application Fee (Non- Refundable) is of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred only) by cash or Rs. 250/- in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, NIT Kurukshetra”, payable at SBI, NIT Kurukshetra.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application formmay be forwarded to the “Registrar, NIT, Kurukshetra – 136 119” on or before 08 September 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.