National Law University, Jodhpur was established in 1999 in Jodhpur and is striving to become a centre for excellence in legal studies. It has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to its PhD programmes in Law, Science, Policy Science and Management.
Name of the Courses and Duration of Course in National Law University Jodhpur
- Integrated PhD Programme: 4 years
- PhD Programme: 2 years
Important Dates for Admission in National Law University Jodhpur
- Last date for sending application: 28 June 2013
- Date for Entrance Test: 7 July 2013 (11 am to 1 pm) at National Law University, Jodhpur
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in National Law University Jodhpur
- Integrated PhD Programme: Candidate should have a Graduate Degree with an Honours degree in the concerned discipline or subject with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- PhD Programme: Candidate should have a Masters Degree in the concerned discipline or subject with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade
Note: Final year candidates can also apply
Selection Procedure for Admission in National Law University Jodhpur: The candidates will be selected through a written test and personal interview to be conducted by the university. The written test will be held at National Law University, Jodhpur and shall consist of questions from language, numerical analysis, research aptitude, logical reasoning and the subject knowledge. The paper shall consist of multiple- choice questions however subject-specific questions will be short-answer type.
Candidates successful in written test will be called for interview.
How to Apply for admission in National Law University Jodhpur: Candidates seeking admission in National Law University Jodhpur can apply via Application Forms that can be either purchased from the office of the Registrar, National Law University, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur or can be downloaded from the University’s website.
Completely filled in application forms must reach in person or by post, to the The Registrar, National Law University, NH-65, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur 342304 along with the self-attested photocopies of the supporting documents mentioned in the notification and a demand draft.
Application Fee: Rs 2500. The fee needs to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘the Registrar, National Law University, Jodhpur, payable at Jodhpur along with copies of requisite Caste/PD Certificate.
For more information on admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University, please visit http://www.nlujodhpur.ac.in/courses_ph_d.php