National Tuberculosis Institute Notified Recruitment for 07 Various Posts 2014
National Tuberculosis Institute office under Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts
National Tuberculosis Institute office under Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts mentioned below on Contract basis for Electronic Media Monitoring Centre Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 04 April 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04 April 2014.
Details of Post
Research Officer IT: 01 (One).
TB Specialist: 01 (One).
HR Consultant: 01 (One).
Senior Microbiologist: 01 (One).
Junior Epidemiologist: 01 (One).
Sociologist: 01 (One).
Documentation Assistant: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- For Research Officer IT
(ii) Expertise on Wordpress CMS and Adobe Dreamweaver required.
(iii) Exposure to integrating BI tools such as BIRT, COGNOS desirable.
- For TB Specialist
MBBS with post graduate degree or diploma in T.B/ Tuberculosis and Chest diseases.
- For HR Consultant
MBBS from a recognized University.
- For Senior Microbiologist
MBBS with MD degree in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology with PhD At least three years of experience in a laboratory performing Mycobacterial culture and DST.
- For Junior Epidemiologist
(i) Degree/ Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine/ Public Health/Epidemiology (such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE, PGDEPietc).
(ii) Any Medical Graduate with two years of experience in Epid emiology/ Public Health.
- For Sociologist
Ph. D in Sociology / MSW Or MA in Sociology / MSW.
- For Documentation Assistant
B.Sc with Computer Skills.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) must reach to the Director, National Tuberculosis Institute, No. 8, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560 003 or by email to email@example.com on or before 04 April 2014 by 5:00 PM.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.