National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC), A Government of India Enterprise has stated notification and henceforth applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed format for appointment of Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) on contract basis.
Details of the vacancy:
A. Number of Posts: 02 (Unreserved)
B. Duty Station: Corporate Office, New Delhi
C. Pay Scale (IDA): 16400-40500
D. Grade: E-1
E. Age Limit: 30 years
F. Educational Qualification for the position:
Full time: MBA/ Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in Mass Communication / Journalism / Corporate communication as major subject, from Government recognized Institute / University with 60% aggregate marks.
G. Post Qualification experience required:
1. 2 years experience in corporate Imaging in Public domain, In-house communication, Designing and production of Newsletters / other Publications, Media Management.
2. In-depth knowledge of print and electronic mass media as well as advertising. Candidate should have excellent command in English-both written and spoken.
3. Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
Terms & Conditions for the tenure of service:
1. The engagement will be on contract basis initially for a period of two years, which can be extended further on mutual consent basis.
2. Person selected will be eligible for remunerations like: Basic Pay, DA, HRA only and other facilities like contributory provident fund, Medical Insurance / Medical Allowance, Leave & LTC as per Company rules.
3. TA/DA will be paid as per the entitlement of a serving employee of equivalent rank in NBCC.
4. Mobile facility will also be provided.
The interested and eligible candidates along with the application duly filled in the prescribed format will have to report directly for the Walk-In Interview at the following address:
NEAR GHITORNI METRO STATION,
Time: 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM
Documents mandatory to be brought at the time of interview:
1. One passport size photograph,
2. Proof of identification,
3. Original testimonials along with one set of attested copies thereof, in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc.
NOTE: Applications received after 11.00 AM on the date of Walk-in-Interview will not be considered.