NBFGR Jobs Notification: ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 19 September 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 19 September 2018
NBFGR Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 5 Posts
- Young Professional-II – 7 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – Degrees in the relevant subject: Ph.D. degree Or Master’s degree with the integrated degrees like B.Tech. & M.Tech. (5 years). Or Graduates with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and professional Master’s degree (3 years) like M.Tech. Or Master’s degree in Basic Sciences with 2 years research experience and should have NET qualified.
- Young Professional-II – Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject.
How to apply for NBFGR Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 19 September 2018 at ICAR- National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources along with the documents. Candidates can check the provided links for more details.