Sarkari Naukri in NBRC: 04 Vacancies for Administrative Officer, Computer Operator and Other National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer, Computer Operator and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 21 October 2017.
Last date for application submission – 21 October 2017
NBRC (Published in Latest Employment News) Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Computer Operator-II – 01 Post
- Driver – 01 Post
- Nurse – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Administrative Officer, Computer Operator and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria
- Administrative Officer – Any graduate level degree with consistently good academic record. Persons having 5 years of working experience in Administration or Management in an Academic/Research/Scientific Institution.
- Computer Operator-II – Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University preferably in science subject, with basic knowledge of computer; ear Diploma in Computer Application and knowledge of scientific terms and experience working in Scientific Organisations.
- Driver – 8th Pass. Must possess valid driving license for light and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism; Experience of driving a CNG/Diesel Bus and Motor Car for three years.
- Nurse – GNM nursing qualification with valid registration with Nursing Council of India or a State Nursing Council with 1 to 2 years post qualification experience.
Age Limit for Administrative Officer, Computer Operator and Other Posts
- Administrative Officer – 35 years
- Computer Operator-II, Driver, Nurse – 30 Years
How to apply for Administrative Officer, Computer Operator and Other Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, NH-8, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122051, Gurgaon, Haryana on or before 21 October 2017.